Coworking Punto, S.L. , owner of Coworking Punto, S.L. and this website, informs the user that if he/she browses this website or uses the services offered through it, he/she acquires from the first moment, the condition of user and, therefore, these rules constitute a contract between Coworking Punto, S.L. and the user regarding the use of this website in accordance with the applicable regulations of services of the information society and electronic commerce (Law 34/2002 LSSI-CE).
All Users accept, from the moment they access, without any kind of reservation, the content of these “General Conditions of Use”, the “Privacy and Data Protection Policy and Cookies Policy” as well as, if applicable, the “Specific Conditions” that may complement, substitute or modify them in any way in relation to the services and contents of the Website, in accordance with the applicable regulations on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (Law 24/2002 LSSI-CE).
Consequently, the User must carefully read both before accessing and using any of the Website’s services at his/her own risk. If the user does not agree with such content, please do not use our services. Thus:
- The user declares as user that he/she has read, understands and comprehends what is set out herein.
- The user declares as user that all the information provided is true and accurate, without limitations, reservations or falsehoods; being solely responsible for any erroneous, false or inaccurate statements.
- Use of and access to https://www.coworkingpunto.com/ is free of charge, without prejudice to the cost of connection through the corresponding telecommunications network that provides access as a user.
- Content: Texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information belonging to the website or to third parties to which the User may have access through the Website.
- Cookies: These are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser used by each User so that the server can remember them. This information will only be read by the server that implemented it.
- Personal account: Space to which Registered Users have access and in which people can save their favourite discounts.
- Services: Set of services offered by the Website.
- Website : Website accessible at the address https://www.coworkingpunto.com/
- Owner : Person responsible for the Website.
- User : Any person browsing the website.
- Registered User: Web surfer who voluntarily registers his or her data on the website.
IDENTITY AND OWNER OF THE WEBSITE.
As a sign of transparency we would like to provide you with the following fiscal data Coworking Punto, S.L. with VAT number B01991744, address at Calle Juan Sebastián Elcano 12, Corralejo, 35660, Las Palmas: owner of the service, owner and manager of the website, platform and blog of https://www.coworkingpunto.com/.
Coworking Punto, S.L. firstname.lastname@example.org
Coworking Punto, S.L. offers users access to the website, as well as sales and information about its products and services and management of the blog inserted in the aforementioned domain, which includes articles generally dedicated to news and novelties related to the sector.
We would like to point out that in addition to providing this information as a sign of transparency and trust, these constitute a contract between Coworking Punto, S.L. and the user with regard to the use of this website in compliance with the provisions of the Law (34/2002 LSSI-CE).
CONDITIONS OF USE.
As we have already announced, the contents of this legal notice and conditions of use, have the legal form of a CONTRACT.
Browsing this website confers you, from the beginning, the condition of user and will be considered express, voluntary and unreserved acceptance. If you decide not to accept these conditions, you must refrain from accessing and/or using the contents and services offered by Coworking Punto, S.L. on this website.
You can rely on the legality of this website. All the legal texts of Coworking Punto, S.L. have been drafted by lawyers and professional experts in law, in legal compliance with the rules common to all EU countries and quality standards in relation to consumers and the European framework for the management of consumer complaints.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
The website https://www.coworkingpunto. com/, the pages it contains and the information or elements contained therein (including but not limited to: programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, all designs, texts, graphics, icons, buttons, documents, photographs, drawings, graphic representations, information, sound and/or image files, designs, source code and object code, among others), as well as logos, trademarks, trade names or other distinctive signs, industrial or any other signs susceptible of industrial and commercial use (hereinafter, the “Website Content”) are protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, of which Coworking Punto, S. L. is the owner or holds a licence or express authorisation for their use and public communication by the legitimate third party owners of the same for their inclusion on this website.
LIMITS ON THE USE OF WEB CONTENT
Coworking Punto, S.L. authorises the user to view the content of this website, as well as to make private reproductions (simple downloading and storage activity on their computer systems), as long as the elements are intended solely for personal use.
The user undertakes to use the service and content diligently and correctly, in accordance with the law, morality, public order and these terms and conditions, and not to use it for illegal or criminal activities that infringe the rights of third parties or violate any rule of law.
Under no circumstances will it be understood that any authorisation or licence is granted, nor that any waiver, transmission, total or partial transfer of said rights is made, nor that any right or expectation of right is conferred without the prior, explicit and written consent of Coworking Punto, S.L. or of the legitimate owners of the same.
Specifically, the user is not authorised to proceed with the reproduction, total or partial reinterpretation, use, exploitation, distribution, alteration, dissemination, sale, for commercial purposes of the contents of this website without the prior express authorisation of Coworking Punto, S.L. or of the corresponding owners. Any use not previously authorised will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
LINKS POLICY OF THIS WEB.
LINKS PUBLISHED ON THE WEBSITE.
This website and/or the blog of this website may contain links to other websites or cite the commercial name of collaborators who offer their services or products through this website and who in turn may be responsible for their own website which the user decides to visit (hereinafter, “web links”).
Coworking Punto, S.L. is not responsible in any way for the management, conditions of use, content, errors or possible contradictions of information that may be found on the websites owned by sites linked through this website as independent service providers.
If you decide to visit any linked site, you acknowledge and agree that you do so at your own discretion and that it is your sole responsibility to take all necessary steps to protect yourself from viruses and other destructive elements that may be derived from those sites, and that you are aware that the conditions of use established by the website in question will apply to you.
Likewise, you accept to exonerate Coworking Punto, S.L. from any responsibility for possible infringements of intellectual or industrial property rights of the owners of the web links and their landing pages, from any responsibility for the technical availability of the linked web pages, the quality, reliability, accuracy and/or veracity of the services, information, elements and/or contents that you as a user can access.
Coworking Punto, S.L. does not recommend, promote or identify itself, nor does it guarantee, represent, sponsor or endorse any linked website or website owned by third parties that may be commercially named by users.
Coworking Punto, S.L. has no knowledge of the contents and services of the Linked Sites and, therefore, is not directly or indirectly responsible for any damage caused by the unlawfulness, quality, out-of-date nature, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and/or services of the Web Links or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to this website.
It shall only be liable for the contents provided in the web links to the extent that it has actual knowledge of the unlawfulness and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the user considers that there is a Web Link with illicit or inappropriate content, he/she must inform us at the e-mail address email@example.com, without this communication in any case entailing the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
Likewise, Coworking Punto, S.L. is not responsible for the failures, problems, or responsibilities that may arise from the use of platforms; as well as any other that may be used for the professional activity and performance of the services developed.
RULES OF USE, RIGHTS AND EXCLUSIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY.
- You have the right to know the identity of the company that owns this website.
- You have the right to clear, concise and up-to-date information about the commercial offer of the service, so that, if you request a quote or information, at the time of contracting you can make an informed decision about what you need to know about it.
- You have the right to know the costs associated with contracting the service before contracting it.
- You have the right not to provide personal data that are not necessary for the operation in question.
- You have the right to the protection of your personal data, to be informed about the purpose and subsequent uses of personal data collected, as well as to access, modify, limit, oppose and cancel your data when you consider it necessary.
- You have the right to receive personalised attention by alternative means to e-mail.
- You have the right to be informed of the receipt of commercial information or advertising.
- You have the right to be informed of the use and purpose of cookies or other data storage devices, if any.
USER OBLIGATIONS AND NON-COMPLIANCE WITH USER CONDITIONS.
As a user you undertake to make appropriate use of the contents, services and tools that are accessible through this website, subject to the Law and the present Conditions of Use, respecting at all times the other users of the same. For this reason, you expressly agree to hold Coworking Punto, S.L. harmless from any liability to any person that may arise from your use of the Web Content that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Use or with the law in force at any given time that may be applicable to you.
In the event of total or partial non-compliance by the user of these Conditions of Use, Coworking Punto, S.L. reserves the right to deny access to https://www.coworkingpunto.com/ without prior warning to the user.
AUTHORISATIONS AND THEIR CONDITIONS.
As a user you must respect the subject matter and dynamics of the website, making appropriate use of the services and contents, in particular: Coworking Punto, S.L. authorises you to view, download and print the Contents of the Website always under the following CONDITIONS:
- You must do so exclusively for your personal and non-commercial use.
- You must not disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content, without the authorisation of the holders of the intellectual and industrial property rights that may apply to such information, element or content; nor information, element or content that violates the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised constitutionally and in international treaties; nor that constitutes unlawful or unfair advertising, nor that involves a violation of the secrecy of communications and personal data legislation, nor photographs or any other type of representation or image of minors;
- Must not introduce or disseminate any false, misleading, ambiguous or inaccurate information or content in such a way as to mislead or potentially mislead other users receiving the information;
- Not to disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, in support of terrorism or that violates human rights;
- You must not use this website to send unsolicited advertising or advertising that has not been expressly consented to;
- You must not impersonate other users;
- You must not use the Content of the Website to carry out activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- You must not modify the Website Content;
- You must not remove or alter any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices or other proprietary notices contained in the Website Content.
The user undertakes to hold Coworking Punto, S.L. harmless against any possible claim, fine, penalty or sanction that it may be obliged to bear as a consequence of the User’s non-compliance with the aforementioned rules of use; reserving, furthermore, the right to request compensation for damages and losses that, if applicable, may correspond.
Coworking Punto, S.L. reserves the right to delete any comment or contribution that violates the rules of use of this website. Anonymous, promotional, insulting or insulting comments or those that go against the good tone of the web are not allowed. Under no circumstances will Coworking Punto, S.L. be responsible for the opinions that users may give.
Coworking Punto, S.L. does not guarantee continued access, nor the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained in the pages of this website, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control or beyond its control, nor those caused by the existence of computer viruses on the Internet.
Specifically, it assumes no liability for damages, losses, claims or expenses caused by:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, delays, blockages or disconnections caused by errors in the telecommunications lines and networks or by any other external cause.
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programmes of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate use of the https://www.coworkingpunto.com/ website.
- Failure to meet the expectations of users in relation to the website and/or its services or contents.
- Receipt, obtaining, storage, dissemination, by users, of the contents, as well as their illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these conditions, to good faith, to generally accepted uses or to public order.
- Security or browsing errors caused by a malfunction of the user’s browser or by the use of non-updated versions.
- Access by minors to the contents included in the Service.
- The unavailability, errors, access failures and lack of continuity of the Service.
- Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions.
- Non-operability or problems with the email address provided by the User.
- Specifically, and without limitation, Coworking Punto, S.L. will not be responsible for damages of any nature derived from:
- The contents, information, opinions and statements of any User or third parties or entities that are communicated through the Service.
- The use that users may make of the materials of the Service, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, confidential information, of the contents of the Service or of third parties.
- The carrying out of acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising or the infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, contractual commitments of any kind, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and image, property rights and any other rights belonging to a third party by reason of the transmission, dissemination, storage, provision, reception, obtaining or access to the contents.
- The possible loss of user data due to causes not attributable to the Service.
In this way, Coworking Punto, S.L. is responsible for the information and contents stored, including but not limited to, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allow third parties to publish contents independently on this website.
Nevertheless, and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, Coworking Punto, S.L. is at the disposal of all users, authorities and security forces, to actively collaborate in the removal, or where appropriate blocking, of all content that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order.
In the event that the user considers that there is any content on this website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify us immediately at the e-mail address indicated at the beginning of this legal notice.
Coworking Punto, S.L. in compliance with Spanish legislation on the protection of personal data, guarantees full compliance with the obligations set out, as well as the implementation of the security measures set out in the current Law on the Protection of Personal Data (Law 15/1999LOPD) and new European Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
For more information about the processing of your data it is important that you read and know the Security and Cookies Policy of this website.
We collect personal data through contact forms, job applications and newsletters on any of this website.
Coworking Punto, S.L. may modify the present conditions at any time, taking into account the evolution of this website and the contents offered on it, reserving the right to modify, add or eliminate at any time and unilaterally some of the present conditions of use, if it considers it necessary, either for legal reasons, for technical reasons, or due to changes in the services provided or in the nature or layout of the website, without there being any obligation to notify or inform the user of these modifications, with publication on the website itself being understood to be sufficient.
We may also impose limits on certain facilities and services or restrict your access to certain parts or all of the Website or platform, without prior notice and without incurring any liability, either for technical or security reasons, to prevent or avoid unauthorised access, loss or destruction of data, or where we believe, in our sole discretion, that you have breached these Terms or any applicable law or regulation.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION.
Coworking Punto, S.L. is based in Spain, so these legal conditions have been drawn up in accordance with Spanish law and applicable European Union legislation. In the event of conflict, claims or complaints arising from or related to your use of this Website will be subject to the aforementioned legislation, without prejudice to the principles governing conflicts of laws applicable to each case.
The user accepts that claims or complaints against Coworking Punto, S.L. arising from or related to the operation or use of this Website will be resolved by the court of competent jurisdiction located in Las Palmas (Spain). If it is Coworking Punto, S.L. who has to make any kind of claim, it will do so before the competent court of the consumer’s domicile or in Las Palmas in the case of legal persons or non-consumer professionals.
If you access this site from a location outside Spain, you are responsible for complying with all applicable local and international laws.