The operations, management and technical procedures that are carried out in an automated or non-automated manner and that make possible the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered to be the processing of personal data.
SUMMARY OF INFORMATION.
Responsible: Coworking Punto, S.L., Coworking Punto, S.L. and www.corworkingpunto.com.
Purpose: Contracting products and/or services via the website, sending promotions and advertising about products related to products offered on the website and new products that may be of interest to users.
Legitimation: Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so. Although analytical results may be transferred at the request of tools installed on the website.
Rights: Access, rectify and delete data, limit and oppose the processing, data portability and withdraw consent.
Additional Information: You can consult additional and detailed information on Data Protection by continuing to read this notice.
DECLARATION OF REGULATORY COMPLIANCE. PERSON IN CHARGE OF TREATMENT.
This website is the property of Coworking Punto, S.L. with CIF B01991744, address at Calle Juan Sebastián Elcano 12, Corralejo, 35660, Las Palmas: and e-mail address email@example.com.
Coworking Punto, S.L. informs the users of the website about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of the personal data of users that may be obtained by browsing or contracting services through this website.
Coworking Punto, S.L. guarantees the confidentiality and privacy of the personal data collected, having adopted security measures to prevent alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access and to guarantee the integrity and security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, which implements Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, using the technical means necessary to prevent any alteration, loss, unauthorised access or misuse of the data processed, in accordance with the nature of the data, the state of technology, and the risks to which they are exposed.
Coworking Punto, S.L. will not be responsible for incidents involving personal data when they are the result of an attack or unauthorised access to the systems in such a way that it is impossible to detect by the security measures implemented or when it is due to a lack of diligence on the part of the User with regard to the guard and custody of their access passwords or their own personal data.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGITIMISATION.
Coworking Punto, S.L. informs users that all personal data provided through this website, including the IP address, will be incorporated and processed in the files owned by Coworking Punto, S.L., which will be used for the following purposes:
Send informative communications to the application for registration as a user or registration in the newsletter, offers and discounts or promotions, either through the email provided on the website or through the contact forms, user registrations or discount application.
- Respond to queries about our products, our sales and return policies, delays in shipping or any other doubt caused during the sales process, made through any of the communication mechanisms offered on this website.
- Manage and offer promotions, discounts and new products for advertising and commercial purposes.
- Respond and send information to the interested party about our privacy policies or request the exercise of their rights regarding Data Protection.
- To carry out periodic web analysis studies for statistical purposes based on the data provided.
In addition, Coworking Punto, S.L., carries out the following activities for which it processes data resulting from cookie analytics and other web storage devices:
- Targeted advertising management.
- Legal obligations, where we are required to use, retain or retain personal information for legal compliance purposes such as the prevention, detection or investigation of crime, prevention of loss or fraud or to comply with internal and external audit requirements, our information security, personal data protection and/or crime prevention objectives, which may involve the processing of personal information.
TRANSFER OF DATA AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS.
Coworking Punto, S.L. will not transfer data to third parties without having obtained the express consent of the users. However, it may cede metrics and analytics requested by computer tools installed on the website that are not owned by Coworking Punto, S.L..
Coworking Punto, S.L. uses third-party tools and services for the management of this website as well as for carrying out analytics and email marketing campaigns, surveys, etc. Some of these services may be owned by third parties resident outside the European Union (Google, WordPress, etc).
Coworking Punto, S.L. tries and usually uses secure tools whose servers are preferably located in Spain, or failing that, in a member state of the European Union, or that comply with European legality according to the guidelines and recommendations of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the European Commission and the Community reference agreements on international data transfer, including obtaining certification on the Privacy Shield list.
Coworking Punto, S.L. has channels on the social networks Facebook, Youtube and Instagram with the main purpose of publishing and disseminating information about the products offered through the website www.corworkingpunto.com and its various divisions, interacting with users and serving as a channel of attention and social interaction.
In the event that you access this website using any application that connects a social network with this website, you will be authorising the social network to share some data with www.corworkingpunto.com.
It is important that you are aware that if you have geo-located your social media accounts, your location information when sharing on social media will be visible to third parties with whom you share or share your information.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS.
At any time the user may withdraw their consent and exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability provided for in the Data Protection Regulation 679/2016, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In both cases, the user must enclose a copy of their national identity card, passport or other valid document that identifies them.
You can also make use of the models and forms for the exercise of these rights available on the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, which can be found at the following address: http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/CanalDelCiudadano/derechos/principales_derchos/index-ides-idphp.php
WHAT DO THESE RIGHTS CONSIST OF?
- Right to information: the data subject must be previously informed in an express, precise and unequivocal manner of, among other things, the existence of a file, the possibility of exercising his or her rights and the data controller.
- Right of access: this allows the citizen to know and obtain, free of charge, information on his or her personal data subject to processing.
- Right of rectification: This right is characterised by the fact that it allows for the correction of errors, the modification of data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete and the guarantee of the accuracy of the information undergoing processing.
- Right of cancellation: This right allows for the deletion of data that proves to be inadequate or excessive, without prejudice to the duty to block data as set out in the LOPD.
- Right to object: The right of opposition is the right of the data subject not to have his or her personal data processed or to cease processing.
- Right of limitation: the user has the right to decide which personal data he/she does not want to be processed in the future, being able to exercise this right when he/she has previously contested the accuracy of the data; when the processing is unlawful and instead of exercising the erasure of the data he/she decides to limit it for future processing.
In the case of restriction of processing, the restriction may be lifted if there is consent of the data subject; the possibility that the processing may affect the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person; court proceedings justifying the restriction; or there is an important public interest ground based on the legislation in force.
- Right of portability: you have the right to receive the personal data provided or for Coworking Punto, S.L. to transmit them to another data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, provided that the processing is carried out by automated means and the processing is based on the consent that the User once gave for one or more specific purposes, or for the performance of a contract to which he or she was a party. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
The right to portability shall not apply where the transmission is technically impossible; nor where it may adversely affect the rights and freedoms of third parties; nor where the processing is carried out in the public interest on the basis of the legislation in force.
- Right to be forgotten: Removal of names from search engine results lists.
- Advertising rights: Right to exclusion from telephone directories, Right not to receive unwanted advertising, Rights of subscribers and users of telecommunications services.
SECURITY MEASURES APPLICABLE TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA.
Coworking Punto, S.L., for the protection of the personal data of its users has security protocols and application of technical and organisational measures appropriate to the state of the art, taking into account the scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as the risks of varying probability and severity for the rights and freedoms of data subjects, trying to be able to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the systems and services of the processing.
In addition, we take care to ensure the correct choice of its data processors, in compliance with the Data Protection regulations.
In particular, Coworking Punto, S.L., has the following measures in place:
- Privacy and security risk assessment strategy, as well as a disaster recovery plan designed to safeguard the continuity of our services and to protect our staff and our data.
- Incident Register: being used by the staff of Coworking Punto, S.L., to report any incident related to the security of the information and personal data included in the files with personal data they process.
- Periodic training and awareness-raising of our staff to avoid errors in data management. Coworking Punto, S.L., undertakes not to allow access to or processing of files with personal data to staff who have not received this training.
- Identification and Authentication: Coworking Punto, S.L., in its access to personal data, maintains the following security measures with regard to the identification and authentication of users, with access restrictions depending on need.
- Staff and collaborators: we request that our employees and service providers have sufficient knowledge of information security measures.
NOTIFICATION OF BREACHES OF SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
In the event of a breach of security of personal data, provided that it is not unlikely that such breach of security constitutes a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, Coworking Punto, S.L., will notify the Spanish Data Protection Agency within 72 hours of becoming aware of the incident, describing the nature of the violation, the possible consequences that may arise and the measures adopted or proposed to remedy the breach of security; and if possible, the categories and approximate number of interested parties and data affected will be made known.
In addition, Coworking Punto, S.L. will notify data subjects, as soon as possible, when the breach of security of personal data is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, describing the possible consequences that may arise and the measures taken or proposed to remedy the breach of security.
DURATION OF PROCESSING.
As a user, you should be aware that we use Internet tools and platforms that install cookies that do not depend on us, so it is possible that the owners of these tools use such data for other uses, for which we are not responsible.
For this reason, it is advisable to read the Cookies policy to know which cookies are our own, which are from third parties, which are permanent, temporary or session cookies; and you can decide to uninstall the ones you consider appropriate, as this will not affect the result, comfort or browsing experience. In the cookies policy you will find shortcuts that will allow you to modify the configuration of your computer or device, disabling or deleting cookies if you deem it appropriate.
PRIVACY OF MINORS.
The products and therefore the user registration of www.corworkingpunto.com are designed for people over 18 years of age, only in the event that specific products are launched for minors will their data be accepted.
Following the instructions of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, minors under 14 years of age must not give their personal data to Coworking Punto, S.L. without the prior consent of their parents or guardians. With the publication of the European General Data Protection Regulation, the age for consenting to the transfer of personal data is set at between 16 and 13 years of age, an issue that has yet to be defined.
In the event that Coworking Punto, S.L. detects users who may be under 16 years of age, it reserves the right to request a copy of their ID card or equivalent document, or, where appropriate, the authorisation of their parents or guardians, causing their cancellation in the event of not accrediting compliance with this requirement or lack of response.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER.
As a user you accept and guarantee that the personal details you provide are true, and you are the only person responsible for any direct or indirect damage or harm that may be caused to Coworking Punto, S.L. as the party responsible for this website or to a third party, if you fill in any form with false details or details of third parties, causing deception, damage or harm.
Please inform us of any variation that may occur in the data provided by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
At Coworking Punto, S.L. we store the user’s personal data on secure servers, protected against the most common types of attacks and located in Spain. However, and given that there is no invulnerable technology, the user must also put the means at their disposal to maintain the level of security of their data, by using strong passwords, periodically modifying their passwords, avoiding using the same password in different accounts and avoiding taking note of them in any physical or non-encrypted support.
PROHIBITION FOR USERS TO PASS ON DATA TO THIRD PARTIES.
Coworking Punto, S.L. expressly prohibits users from sharing, facilitating or transferring third party data that they may obtain as a consequence of contact, interaction or browsing or consultation through this website, unless they can accredit the express authorisation of the user whose data they intend to transfer.
We remind users that when we talk about data we are also talking about personal image files. The personal image is a data protected by law (Article 5.1 of the Regulation of development of the LOPD). No one can use it without the express consent of the person who appears in it.
As a user, you recognise that you assume your responsibility, obliging yourself to hold Coworking Punto, S.L. harmless against any possible claim, penalty, fine or sanction that you may be obliged to bear as a consequence of the non-fulfilment by the user of the aforementioned duty.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION.
Coworking Punto, S.L. is based in Spain, so it is bound by Spanish and European laws on Data Protection.
The User accepts that claims or complaints against Coworking Punto, S.L. arising from or related to the use of this website and more specifically with the processing of their personal data will be resolved by the court of competent jurisdiction located in Seville.
If the User accesses this site from a location outside Spain, he/she is responsible for complying with all applicable local and international laws.